Bashford’s Hot Mineral Spa in California
At the base of the Chocolate Mountains, surrounded by palm trees and breathtaking desert sunsets, Bashford’s finds its home. Hot mineral water bubbles up over 500 feet from below the earth’s surface to find its way into the healing pools for registered guests to enjoy.
Bashford’s Hot Mineral Spa Facilities
Splash in the heated swimming pool, relax in the jacuzzi or take your pick from 6 different mineral baths. While you’re visiting Bashford’s Mineral Spa enjoy water aerobics, dancing, or share your travel tales around the community fire ring. A lovely place to visit for a few days or weeks, to simply live life and find rejuvenation.
Bashford’s Hot Mineral Spa Overnight Accommodations
Bashford’s offers 143 RV hookup sites and multiple tent camping sites for you to lay your weary head. Hookups are available, along with a laundry facility, pool tables, card room and propane. Spend time with old friends, make new ones or enjoy the solitude of the beautiful California desert.
Daily, weekly and monthly rates are available.
Bashford’s Hot Mineral Spa Directions
From Indio, CA head South on CA-111. Continue for approximately 40 miles until you reach Hot Mineral Spa Road. Turn Left and travel another peaceful 3.5 miles and arrive at Bashford’s Hot Mineral Spa.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)