Franklin Hot Springs in California
Open to the public since 1963 and family owned for decades, you’ll find yourself surrounded by nature at Franklin Hot Springs. Rustic and quaint, a place to find and enjoy the outdoors. Soak and swim all day, wildlife watch, fish or float around in your small boat on Franklin pond. Looking for a little more excitement? Grab your friends and hit the paintball course, then relax in the natural, mineral-rich waters.
Franklin Hot Springs Facilities
For your hot springing needs swim in the very large swimming pool style pool adjacent to the pond, or soak in the mortared hot tub pool. Watch ducks and other waterfowl enjoy their day while rejuvenating your body and soul. Franklin Hot Springs’ water is incredibly mineral rich and positive ion-charged, which is said to have remarkable healing abilities. The large swimming pool is about 97° and the hot tub is a steady 100.1°
After you soak, barbecue with friends and family while watching the local wildlife. Bring your fishing pole for Franklin pond, no license is required. Don’t forget to take in a sauna before your day is over for the ultimate in relaxation. Franklin Hot Springs does offer some overnight camping, please call for more information.
A bit of adventure and play also await your visit. Franklin has an exciting paintball course. They offer equipment/gear rentals for your convenience. Be sure to inquire about their party and group rates.
Franklin Hot Springs Directions
Heading South on Highway 101 towards Paso Robles, take the Spring Street exit. Turn Right onto Niblick Road. Take another Right onto Creston Road. At about 2.3 miles look on the right side of the road for the “Franklin Hot Springs” sign, and you’re there!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Mastodon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Nextdoor (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on X (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)