Tecopa Hot Springs Resort in California
Nestled in the Mojave Desert, in the corner of Death Valley lies Tecopa Hot Springs Resort. Wide-open desert landscapes provide ample views of unique flora and fauna. Starlit skies give one plenty of room to roam and feel free in a place where memories are made.
Region: Southern California / Death Valley
Tecopa Hot Springs Resort Facilities
Explore the yoga labyrinth, hike, bike, or indulge in a luxurious massage. Dine at Pastel’s Bistro where the food comes highly recommended, as well as the coffee. Silky waters await to relax the body and mind in one of Tecopa Hot Spring Resorts’ in-ground pools. Natural mineral water awaits to restore you in a private soak or to enjoy with your friends.
Tecopa Hot Springs Resort Overnight Accommodations
Desert scenery greets all guests at Tecopa Hot Springs Resort. Spend the night, or two, in one of their newly remodeled motel rooms, select rooms have soaking tubs for your private use. Various amenities, such as kitchenettes are available to meet your needs. Cabins, tent camping and RV spots are also an option for overnight use. Want to stay more than just a couple of days? Tecopa Hot Springs has weekly and monthly rates available!
Tecopa Hot Springs Resort Directions
From Los Angeles take Highway 10 East to Highway 15 North. Continue on to Baker, Kelbaker Road/Highway 127 North for 48 miles. Turn East (right) onto Old Spanish Trail. When you hit the town center turn North (left) on Tecopa Hot Springs Road. Two miles further, at the corner of Tecopa Hot Springs Road and Noonday Road, you’ll find Tecopa Hot Spring Resort!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Mastodon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Nextdoor (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on X (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)